Meet the first group of carbonNEXT’s carbontech innovators! This showcase event features a select group of entrepreneur participants from carbonNEXT’s carbontech-focused program who will share their CCUS and Hydrogen solutions in an engaging pitch format.
Get to know emerging cleantech ventures – and explore potential partnership and investment opportunities.
Attendees of this webinar are encouraged to join CRIN. Free membership in CRIN enables you to:
- Connect with others across the oil and gas innovation ecosystem
- Access the events calendar and member directory
- Receive regular updates and monthly newsletters
- Participate in knowledge-sharing events
- Access seven Technology Theme discussion groups
Date: April 13, 2022
Time:9:00-11:00 am MT
Moderator: Jason Switzer, Foresight & Carbon Management Canada
This is the third showcase webinar hosted by CRIN and carbonNEXT, an initiative of Foresight and Carbon Management Canada. Through three innovation showcase events in November, 2021, February, and April, 2022, CRIN and carbonNEXT are connecting oil and gas producers and energy service companies with pre-commercial carbon capture, conversion, hydrogen, and methane decomposition ventures to accelerate cleantech adoption.