CRIN / carbonNEXT Carbon & Hydrogen Innovation Showcase
Date and time:
Tuesday, November 9, 2021
9 am to 11 am MT
As Canada’s oil and gas industry mobilizes to decrease greenhouse gas emissions, carbon capture and conversion (CCC) technologies and blue hydrogen are globally recognized as key innovations to enable the sustainable development of Canada’s hydrocarbon resources.
Join the Clean Resource Innovation Network (CRIN) and carbonNEXT for a deep dive into CCC and blue hydrogen technologies and opportunities, including:
- Industry needs: CRIN will share the oil and gas industry’s sustainability challenges.
- Collaboration success story: Cenovus and Svante discuss their partnership to commercialize CCC.
- Venture showcase: See pitches from leading cleantech solutions providers, followed by Q&A.
Confirmed speakers are:
Jason Switzer, Vice-President Growth and Capital, Foresight Cleantech
Apoorv Sinha, CEO, Carbon Upcycling Technologies
Roger Harris, Vice-President Technology Commercialization, Cemvita
Kathleen O’Neil, CEO, PiCO2
Russell Madero, Chief Technology Officer, Ionada
Weixeng Chen, CTO, AdvEn Industries
Kate Moran, President and CEO, Ocean Networks Canada – Solid Carbon project
Registration for this webinar is only open to CRIN members. Free membership in CRIN enables you to:
- Connect with others across the oil and gas innovation ecosystem
- Access the events calendar and member directory
- Receive regular updates and monthly newsletter
- Participate in knowledge-sharing events
- Access seven Technology Theme discussion groups
This webinar is hosted by CRIN and carbonNEXT, an initiative of Foresight and Carbon Management Canada. Through three innovation showcase events in November, 2021, February, and March, 2022, CRIN and carbonNEXT will connect oil and gas producers and energy service companies with pre-commercial carbon capture, conversion, hydrogen, and methane decomposition ventures to accelerate cleantech adoption.
For more information, contact firstname.lastname@example.org