Date and time:
February 2, 2022
9 am to 11 am MT
Watch the recorded event
As Canada’s oil and gas industry mobilizes to decrease greenhouse gas emissions, carbon capture and conversion (CCC) technologies and blue hydrogen are globally recognized as key innovations to enable the sustainable development of Canada’s hydrocarbon resources.
Join the Clean Resource Innovation Network (CRIN) and carbonNEXT for a deep dive into methane decomposition and hydrogen needs in the Canadian oil and gas industry. Topics include:
• Industry needs: CRIN will welcome attendees, provide an overview of the webinar, and discuss how CRIN addresses industry needs related to methane decomposition and hydrogen.
• Panel Discussion: CSV Midstream and Nu:ionic will discuss their collaborative project that is providing hydrogen for bitumen upgrading and methane reforming.
• Venture showcase: Listen to pitches and Q&A from leading cleantech solution providers in methane decomposition and hydrogen including:
– Ekona Power
– NewWave H2
– Hydrogen in Motion
– Proton Energy
– Aurora Hydrogen
Download the Carbon and Hydrogen Innovation Showcase Booklet
Join CRIN now
Attendees of this webinar are encouraged to join CRIN. Free membership in CRIN enables you to:
• Connect with others across the oil and gas innovation ecosystem
• Access the events calendar and member directory
• Receive regular updates and monthly newsletters
• Participate in knowledge-sharing events
• Access seven Technology Theme discussion groups
Join CRIN now: https://cleanresourceinnovation.com/connect/join
This is the second webinar in a series of three events hosted by CRIN and carbonNEXT, an initiative of Foresight and Carbon Management Canada. Through three innovation showcase events in November 2021, February and March 2022, CRIN and carbonNEXT will connect oil and gas producers and energy service companies with pre-commercial carbon capture, conversion, hydrogen, and methane decomposition ventures to accelerate cleantech adoption.
For more information, contact firstname.lastname@example.org